
Miles just got his first tooth, and the second one is just below the surface. He is trying to crawl and manages to roll around and scoot backward on his tummy. He can hold his own bottle when he wants to, and he is babbling lots of different sounds like "da da," and "ba ba." He also likes to cough to get my attention.

Eden loves to sing, and is very good at picking up tunes and lyrics even after only hearing them a couple of times. Now we just need to find a potty-training song to get her excited about trying the potty, I guess. John and I would really love to get her out of diapers. She can be pretty strong-willed when she wants to be. Thus I continue to read parenting books in hopes I will some day learn how to act more adult-like when dealing with a toddler who is practicing free will. She loves reading books she gets from the library. She also enjoys swinging at the park, and is just starting to try the slide. She used to get to the top, and then climb back down, but now she will go down if I hold her hand.
Both of my kids are really good. I don't know why I ever complain. We are so incredibly blessed!
11 comments:
Yippee for an update!!! Your kids are really cute! Glad to see things are going well. It's fun to see new pictures of the kids.
ADORABLE! Maybe Edie should be the Primary Chorister!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Oh, How cute. I LOVE how she sing " Help me find the wayyy" It just made me smile.
I am so glad for the photos! Your kids are so dang cute, and I can't believe just how fast your little boy has grown!!
Your children are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. Wow, has it been that long already.
Don't you just wish you could slow down the growing just a little. Your kids are adorable. Good job singing Edie! So cute!
I almost cried seeing these new pictures! How can they be growing so fast?! I'm so glad you posted!!
When are you coming back to visit?!
They both look so much like john! ;) They are too cute! They are grwoing up so fast!!
I don't know why it took me so long to see this post, but I love the pictures. They are both so cute. I love Miles' big cheeks! :)
What cute kids! It's so strange to see pics of them growing up. I still see Eden as just a baby, but she is as old as Jace!
What a good little singer! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment