Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Edie is TWO

I am finally getting around to uploading a couple of Eden's birthday pictures. I'm not sure I'm even going to post any Christmas pics at this point. Where does anyone find time for their blog?

7 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Happy Happy B-Day Eden you Elmo loving girl!!

Chef Tess said...

Not Possible!! Happy Birthday little gal!! Has it really been two years?!!

Crafty Momma said...

she has grown up too fast! Delia sprouting up fast also..it's so bittersweet!

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday Edie!!

Jennifer Groves said...

Happy Birthday Edie!

The Allens said...

She is getting so big! Happy birthday! I agree that there is no time for blogs, as you can tell from the lack of posts on mine!

Jeana said...

hey girl it is great to find you blog and see what you have been up to. You kids are adorable! Fernando and I are in San Jose loving Cali with 2 boys. YOu can check out our blog to get the updates. Take care and keep in touch -k-