Here are some pictures of the kids with Santa. Can you guess who the guy in the big red suit is? Well, that didn't stop Eden from being really scared. I had to force her to sit on his lap.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I wondered if Eden would know who Santa was, but then I realized that my kids didn't even recognize Matt in his Halloween costume last year! Ah...he was a great Santa!
I love the look on Eden's face...she's like get me outta here. We recently took our kids to the mall to see Santa, and Kendall would not have anything to do with him. She started shaking, turned red face and just started screaming!
Your kids are absolutely adorable!
How Fun! He looks great as Santa!
Way too cute! This is the first year our Bekkah would sit on Santa's lap willingly and she is 4...she's catching on...Kaden, on the other hand, wouldn't even look at him until he handed him a bag of candy...and that was from arms length...Too funny!
That's so funny! Katie finally sat with Santa this year, only once and then she said she'd write him a letter instead. Jace thought he was ok until he tried to pick him up...that ended everything. John does do a great job as Santa though!
I found you through Steph! Okay...seriously... Miles is the cutest little guy! Edie is adorable too!
Hey, are you going to play group on Wednesday??? I'm planning on being there, so if you are going and want to bring the swing, that would work....if not, I'll get it later. No rush.
Charlotte!! John makes one heak of a Santa...though your package to us was pretty amazing sub for santa too! Thanks! The boys loved everything! You rock!! Give big hugs to my big brother and those little cuties! We miss ya!!
Post a Comment