What a good looking baby boy in his blessing outfit! They grow too fast, dont they?!
Miles is sooo cute! Congrats on such a beautiful family :)
What a cute blessing outfit...and what a cute baby! Hope all is going well for you guys!
Awe, he is just so handsome & I love the pic of his sad little scrunched face! Such a sweetie & I think his name just fits him so perefctly!
My goodness he looks a lot like Eden!! Too cute!
No doubt he is a WANBERG! Though I see a lot of Charlotte there too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a good looking baby boy in his blessing outfit! They grow too fast, dont they?!
Miles is sooo cute! Congrats on such a beautiful family :)
What a cute blessing outfit...and what a cute baby! Hope all is going well for you guys!
Awe, he is just so handsome & I love the pic of his sad little scrunched face! Such a sweetie & I think his name just fits him so perefctly!
My goodness he looks a lot like Eden!! Too cute!
No doubt he is a WANBERG! Though I see a lot of Charlotte there too!
Post a Comment