We had a great time trick-or-treating on Halloween. Eden loved the response she got in her Elmo costume. I tried to create a Cookie Monster costume for Miles out of a towel my friend gave me, but it didn't turn out very well. Mainly, Miles couldn't stand to have it on his head. He screamed until I took it off and put him in a little sleeper that had a duck bill on the hood. Ta Da--costume choice number two! Thank heaven for back ups.John's parents and his nephew Andre were in town for Miles's baby blessing, so Andre came along trick-or-treating to help us with the kids. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was perfect! Here are a few photos to include you all in our fun.



5 comments:
Oh, the Cookie Monster costume is cute! It's a pity he didn't like it. What a cute little fam.
Miles looks so handsome in his blessing outfit (I love the one of him yawning) and I love the seseme street costumes!
The sesame street costumes are adorable! Did you make them? Is that top picture your dad as a baby? If so, you are right, they do look very much alike. I can't believe how long Eden's hair is. So cute!
Way cute! I love Elmo- growing up he was my favorite :)
OH, little M looked so cute in his cookie monster gear! At least you got a pic of him in it!! Thanks so much for inviting us to tag along with you on Halloween! It really was a great place to take the girls!
Post a Comment