Friday, June 13, 2008

New Edie Pics

Finally! Here are some new pictures of Edie, whom I might mention will be going into Nursery in one more week! I am soooo excited!

Edie is becoming fond of dress-up.

Here she is in her summer dress and ponytail. She looks so grown up!

7 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Cute dress, and I agree she does look all grown up with the ponytail. She is such a sweet little girl.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

That blue dress is absolutely ADORABLE!! What a cute girl you have! Hooray for Nursery!! I LOVE that milestone!!!

netcampbell said...

Very very cute! I love her blue dress.

Jessica said...

What a cutie, I like her bangs, when did you cut them? I am jealous she gets to go to nursery, Sophie has 2 more months. It will be so nice to have her be entertained so you guys can enjoy class again! Although, John may miss wandering the halls, he seems to have a good time. :)

Jennifer Groves said...

Charlotte, Edie is so cute, I can't believe how big she has gotten. She's no longer a baby but getting to be a big girl!

jaredelizabeth said...

I love it when little girls get old enough to pull all their hair back in a pony tail....It's adorable!!

Tracy Giles said...

She looks so cute!!!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up!