Eden is quite the little singer. She used to open the Primary Children's Songbook and start singing whatever she could make up. Now she does it with nearly any book, and she absolutely loves singing in the car. She has loved music practically from the day she was born. She loves to be sung to before bed, and loves joining in the songs at our library's "Book Babies". I wish I could catch her singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" with the camera, but she typically gets distracted whenever she sees the camera. She wants to see the pictures on the LCD screen instead of being photographed. Here is the one and only time I was able to catch her singing. Enjoy the video, and crank up the volume on your computer!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so preciously priceless! Loved to listen to her!
The vibrato at the end was hilarious! Eden's a natural.
That's awesome!. I laugh SO hard. Thank for sharing.
Oh my goodness that is so FUNNY!! I didn't know she had it in her, when I'm around Eden she is always so quite. That totally caught me off gaurd.
She is the cutest thing ever!! How fun to see her in action!
That was so cute, it made me laugh! I love the vibrato at the end...she is a natural!
haha, that is awesome! she is so dang cute! the next one has a lot to live up to! :)
Post a Comment