Some days I think Edie is one year going on 25. She wants to be up where mommy and daddy are doing things ALL the time. So I let her sit on the counter when I am washing dishes or preparing dinner. And yes I have had a few scares while she's been up there. For the most part, though, she is pretty well behaved, as long as she can see and be a part of what's going on.


Edie reading some home repair books we checked out from the library.


Why play with toys when you can wash dishes?
4 comments:
Do you think she could come over and help me with my dishes? What a great skill! She's so dang cute, and smart, she'll be remodelling right along with John soon. Good luck on your summer projects by the way.
Eden is such a cute little girl. I just can't believe you that she throws tantrums! :) Katie used to love sitting in the counter too, and it does help them keep out of your way on the floor. Good luck with your home improvement projects!
You've been tagged, so go to my blog & see what you have to do! :)
My little one year old's favorite spot in the house lately is the top of the table. Funny how they have the same idea!!
Post a Comment