My friend Liz tagged me with this challenge:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.
Here it is: "The School for Wives" Act II, scene 5. Moliere (I've never actually read this play.)
AGNES: Indeed he did! My hands and arms he seized, And kissed and kissed them, seeming very pleased.
ARNOLPHE: Agnes, was there anything else he took? (Seeing her taken aback) Ouf!
Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this is about. I only have this book because it also contains another of Moliere's plays, "Tartuffe," from which I memorized a monologue at one time.
I am afraid to tag anyone else, so I guess the buck stops here...this time. So, you're all off the hook.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charlotte! It was so dang cool to read your sooo Charlotte comments! I especially love what you had to say about my bro. Johnny. Now don't forget to mention your crazy new sisters on his side and how they just hound you all the time... oh wait, we don't talk very often so I guess that won't do... Just had to say I love ya! Miss your smiles so it is nice to see them here! I wish I could be there when the new baby arrives! Do we have a name yet? Oh please don't name him something geeky. Is geeky a word?
Post a Comment