Kids are really hard on things. Eden accidentally pulled my camera from the counter onto the floor. Looks like I won't be taking any pictures until some $$ rolls in. (Big sigh)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love your cute family and am glad I can peek at you blog to see what you're up to in between our chances to talk at church or playgroup! Please check mine out as well. I didn't know you were expecting in August! That's wonderful congrats!! Eden is the cutest little girl, I love her "big ham" smile with her aunt holding her. I must say that is very sad about your camera, I don't know what I'd do without one! I hope the money rolls in soon. :)
Yippee! So glad you have a blog. Thanks for inviting us to see it. I think blogs are such a great way to stay in touch. Sorry to hear about your camera.
3 comments:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love your cute family and am glad I can peek at you blog to see what you're up to in between our chances to talk at church or playgroup! Please check mine out as well.
I didn't know you were expecting in August! That's wonderful congrats!!
Eden is the cutest little girl, I love her "big ham" smile with her aunt holding her.
I must say that is very sad about your camera, I don't know what I'd do without one! I hope the money rolls in soon. :)
I am so glad you started a blog!! It looks great! I am sorry about your camera.
Yippee! So glad you have a blog. Thanks for inviting us to see it. I think blogs are such a great way to stay in touch. Sorry to hear about your camera.
Post a Comment