Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Funky Bus

My senior project at BYU, starring Jon Heder and Corina Thompson.

7 comments:

The Wanbergs said...

Audio is a little off on this mpeg...oh well.

Blair said...

That brings back fabulous, awesome memories! Love it, love it, love it!

Heather said...

I loved it. It was so much fun to watch. Do you have anymore stuff we can see?

see-k-tee said...

Oh! what a crack up!!!!
And what is this about you expecting number two? crazy crazy!!!

Dannenbergs said...

That is so fun. I used to work for KBYU and worked with Corina on some student films. She's really nice. You'll have to tell me more about it sometime.

Crafty Momma said...

That was funny! What class was your project for? I didn't know this about you!!

Leslie & Matt said...

So, my kids were obsessed with this video clip back when you had Miles, but then went on a dry spell for a few months. I'm happy to report that they saw it again earlier today and haven't stopped asking me to watch it. If your blog ever went down I would be in BIG trouble! :)