I wasn't allowed to tape Eden's actual recital, but I got some okay footage of her dress rehearsal last Saturday. We had a lot of fun watching her and John perform on stage.
There was a professional videographer hired to tape the actual recital and sell DVDs for $25 a pop! Being a film person I can see why he would want a policy in place to protect his interests, but a lot of people totally disregarded the request and taped their kids anyway. Maybe I should have just taken my camera in and done the same. I guess it's just a matter of ethics.
5 comments:
Eden looks so cute!!!! I love it. The girl next to Eden looks just like Dakota.
So cute :)
I love the dresses! Go Edie!
OK. Curiosity has me. Why weren't you allowed to record the actual recital?
(very cute, btw!)
There was a professional videographer hired to tape the actual recital and sell DVDs for $25 a pop! Being a film person I can see why he would want a policy in place to protect his interests, but a lot of people totally disregarded the request and taped their kids anyway. Maybe I should have just taken my camera in and done the same. I guess it's just a matter of ethics.
Post a Comment