Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes

We had a great time last week. My parents came to town. The kids loved playing with them, and I loved the grown-up company during the day. If only it were possible to live a little closer. Thank heavens for airplanes and free long-distance phone service: right?


We went for a Sunday drive near Morrison. We found a nice park with this cool stone picnic shelter right on Bear Creek. The weather was beautiful.




Sorry, Mom and Dad, but I had to take these pictures, even if it was first thing in the morning.


Grandma brought bubbles for Eden, and they spent some quality time outside together.

6 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I haven't seen your parents for years! They look great! And so do you, for that matter!!!

Shellee said...

Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it's been that long since you moved!

Lindsay said...

Excellent pictures. I hope that you are feeling better! :)

Tracy Giles said...

I love it when the grandparent's come into town! Looks like you guys had a nice time.

Dannenbergs said...

Cute pictures. I loved the cupcakes! They were such a hit.

Stacy Evans said...

Hurray for Grandma's and Grandpa's!!