

Edie loved watching the real horses pulling wagons and carriages, but she was not at all keen on the stick version. Go figure.

John and Edie pose in front of one of three Tee Pees. Hey John, aren't you supposed to carry your "papoose" on your back? (You can see Miles's feet sticking out from the Baby Bjorn, if you look carefully.)

As hard to believe as it is, Eden being the granddaughter of a farmer, this was her first time seeing goats and chickens. She also got to see bees working in a hive. She had a great time!Finally we got to spend some time in the pumpkin patch getting some great keepsake shots for the photo album.


We had such a good time, we're thinking of perhaps making this a family tradition.
4 comments:
I love pumpkin patch pictures. Eden looks super cute in the patch!
looks like a fun day. I love Eden's hair pulled back that way....very cute. I'm so glad you are recovered from that horrible C-section so you can now enjoy your new family.
I'm glad that checked your blog. It gave us a good idea what to do on Saturday. Next year we should go to this one. I also love Eden's hair! She looked so cute at the chili cook off. I had a good time holding and talking to her.
Oh, this pumpkin patch was so lush and green! The one we went to was a little dry & brown! Still fun, but what beautiful pictures of Eden!! Oh, and I think it is so funny that you start your post off with,"...we skipped the Saturday morning session of General Conference..." haha, you are so honest!
Post a Comment