Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Planned Nesting
Today I am nesting around the house. Got the kitchen and bathroom clean, and caught up on the laundry. Made sure I had all the baby's newborn clothes in a convenient drawer. I guess there are pros to having a C-Section, after all. At least you get to get things in order the night before, find babysitters, and do all the planning you can before the big arrival. I want to thank all my Denver friends in advance for being so willing to help out with Edie while I'm in the hospital! My little sister is also going to be a huge help, and I love her for it! I'm really sorry to Susan, Net, and everyone else for having to hear me complain about the C-Section. I am finally getting an attitude adjustment, and realizing what a blessing it is to have the opportunity to deliver a healthy baby, no matter how we achieve it. I am so grateful to live in a day and age when it is relatively safe to have such a big surgery. It has finally hit me that tomorrow I will get the chance to meet our new baby boy...TOMORROW! How thrilling is that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Good luck to you tomorrow! I can hardly wait to see pics of your newest little one! I just want to add that I had 3 C-Sections, so I know what you mean...There's good and bad with anything, though, right? Sending you my best wishes!!!
Congrats and good luck! We are very excited for you! What an exciting day for you tomorrow!!!
I am so so excited for you & wish that I could be more help. Good luck with everything-I can't wait to meet the little man!
Well, as I am typing this comment you are probably holding your beautiful little baby boy! Congratulations on your new addition. I miss you guys, and wish that I could be there to help out. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one, and to hear his name.
HI CHAR - IM SO HAPPY YOU HAD A BABY-BOY - NOW IS THAT IT - NO MORE BABIES?? HA HA
I WISH YOU HAPPINESS, HEALING, SPIRITUAL GROWTH, JOY IN BEING A MOTHER OF TWO!
I LOVE YOU-CHAR,
AUNT-MYRN
Post a Comment