Monday, April 21, 2008

Ultrasound Results



Yep, Eden is going to have a baby BROTHER!
We are thrilled. Best of all he looks healthy as can be.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH, that's wonderful, congrats!

Dannenbergs said...

I am so excited for you! I could've sworn it was going to be another girl, but I am thrilled that you are having a boy instead!

The Allens said...

Wow, that is so exciting! I can't believe I forgot to ask you about it tonight at Enrichment! Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

Jennifer Groves said...

Congratulations Charlotte! It's fun to have one of each! You and John are such wonderful parents too!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun. Im sure Eden will be so good with him.

Tracy Giles said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news. Did you think you might be having a boy? I can't tell at all what I'm having. Most of the time I want it to be another girl, but then I realize it would be nice to have a boy. Just 4 more weeks and we'll know. How are you feeling?